Sunday, May 11, 2008

scouting for sunny spots

Since pepper plants thrive on sunlight, and reducing sunlight exposure late in the day can be a way to manage plant temperature, I've begun to scout for different plant container spots to try this year.

I'm doing this by just taking pictures at different times of day, because it's more effortless and/or more reliable than some other ways of going about it.

My first scouting session's results may be found in the Padre's Peppers Picasa album, captioned by time and date so I can keep them more organized later.

Quick update: After taking the second set of pics a few hours later (also in the Picasa album), I've picked a temporary spot that looks sunnier, moved plants to that general area, and started clearing out space for the new additions to arrive in a few weeks.

No comments: